A seed of a great idea for bakery
Looking for a new way to add natural fibers to your bread and bakery products? Say hello to SEEDFIBERTM – a natural plant-based fiber. Extracted from the carob seed through a 100% sustainable and chemical-free production process, the yellowish-brown free flowing powder composed from soluble and insoluble fibers.
Suitable for gluten-free, plant-based diets, plus meat and meat analogue applications, it delivers a high fiber intake in nutritional products.
SEEDFIBERTM Certified organic also available.
How does the application work for bakery?
- Improves the softness of the bread
- Helps retain moisture
- Increases dough stability at relatively high temperatures
- Synergy with yeasts
- Helps the binding of the cereals
- Longer-lasting crunchiness
- Useful in applications where darker color is required
- A perfect natural fiber addition to bread, pizza and biscuits
- Planet friendly (because it’s a by-product of locust bean gum)
- GMO free
- Vegan certified
- Kosher certified
- Halal certified
- 100% traceable
- Made in Italy
Get in touch
Our team of functional food specialists are ready to answer your questions and help you create a bespoke food solution for your business.